Friday, June 15, 2007

Hey fuckfaces its me, Casey...

As previously stated, I am Casey... I like to be called the pope but most people in this world... or just America are too christian to want to desecrate his name by sharing his title with someone as heretical as myself... nonetheless... feel free to call me the pope and give me all your money and dedication.

So what about me? Im 18. Im into Punk Rock... I live in Austin in an RV park with my boyfriend, knowing that it is safe to assume that I am very poor... but im not poor white trash so don't go making in discriminatory conjectures now... I just completed High School at Lake Travis High.. it was pretty lame and there were a bunch of elitist snobby boys and girls there who loved to show off there mummy and daddys precious money with their designer electronics and handbags as if they earned it. I hated it and wouldn't care that much if someone bombed the school so long as my transcript stayed intact. uh. Im not a terrorist.

I'm not stupid. I might come off that way with my whacky since of humour... most people think it's lame to laugh when someone says " Im going to puke into your anus so that you shit out your mouth" in a very obnoxious and obtuse voice, however I find it extremely hilarious for some reason... probably because I embrace what most people consider to be vulgar. I also laugh at retarded ass shit which often makes people think Im stupid if its their first time meeting me... but anyone who has had a semi-serious conversation would know that I am a deeply intellectual free thinker who is entirely open minded and political... even philosophical... I constantly observe human behavior and determine why they are they way they are.. kind of psychological or sociological thinking on a somewhat ameteur scale but nonetheless professional or not, it's logical thinking. Most of the time I try to be emotionally detatched to what I observe but that isn;t to say that I am apathetic one bit. Apathy is one of the things that plaques are nation... No people would say that I am probably angry and sometimes negative... those people don't know me that well... of course I am pissed off at this world and how it works... but I dont blame the common man for being evil... I just blame common man for being apathetic and conciously ignorant... though I believe man is essentially good in intent. Of course, why would you do anything if you didn't think it was the right thing to do?

oh shit... ive seem to have said to much for what was meant to be a short summary of me.

Let's see... Music is important to me... I pretty much listen to PUNK ROCK but I tolerate other types of rock... I don't like EMo and I don't like "cock rock" and I don't like rap rock and I especially don't like kid rock. When I say punk rock Im not talking about what MTV says is punk, im talkin about bands like Government Issue, Dead Kennedys, Subhumans, DI, Sham 69, Wasted Youth and shit like that.

I love to DIY and craft shit up... I want to sell DIY stuff on the internet more than I already do but I also need to be less lazy about it... My DIY store is called Scumrags DIY and I will probably leave future posts about new items on the website... BUY OR DIE... uh please? heh no I would never use corrupt business tactics as such I will leave that to the IRS.. phoney capitalist bastards that they are.

I like to expel my bowels on even numbered days of the month, and if you have a problem with that youre just as abominable as the rest.

pope corn

No comments: